Agha Steel Industries is among the largest steel factories in Pakistan. We are a young company that needs an energetic and passionate human resources to develop a positive culture within our organization. Please fill in the forms below and resend their scanned copy along with your curriculum vitae (cv) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agha Steel Industries is Pakistan’s first state of the art steel mini-mill. Agha Steel Industries (ASI) is committed to utilizing the latest technological advances witnessed in the metallurgical sector over the past few decades in order to attain a competitive advantage Poised as the largest steel manufacturer in the private sector of Pakistan, ASI plays a pivotal role in bridging the severe steel shortage witnessed within the country coupled with tremendous potential for rapid growth in the near future.
Brief Job Role
The TPM Manager/Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall performance and operating results of the ASI’s Central Maintenance Department. This position provides leadership to various divisions of maintenance team including hydraulics, utilities, fabrication, Rotary equipment, heavy machinery and others. The TPM Manager/Maintenance Manager is responsible for developing and improving asset utilization, uptime and production throughout the plant by implementing proven Professional Maintenance and reliability improvement processes. This position ensures responsive and proactive maintenance support to all plant partners by implementing sound work management processes. The TPM Manager/Maintenance Manager is accountable for the department budget, professional and technical development of staff, and achieving maintenance metrics.
Job Role/Job Responsibilities
- Defines and executes department goals supporting Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) objectives, including the development and implementation of strategies, processes and programs. Measures and reports on performance, and holds team accountable for achieving goals.
- Oversees and supports the professional development of the maintenance team members; motivates, coaches and develops a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Responsible for development, implementation and analysis of working methodologies in order to improve factory efficiency and reliability, increasing asset utilization, reducing cost.
- Champions, drives and measures improvement initiatives to reduce equipment downtime, improve equipment availability, and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), through establishment of predictive maintenance program.
- Effectively communicates change by championing within the site and network, prompting questions and promoting team-based behavior. Uses active listening and facilitation skills to ensure understanding and engage problem solving.
- Manages stockroom operation that provides repair parts for critical process equipment, as well as necessary consumables for the plant.
- Responsible for maintaining yearly maintenance budget.
- Responsible to report HSE safety, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Play an instrumental role in development and revision of maintenance SOPs, and ensures team compliance to all company and regulatory policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Technical area preferred (Engineering or related field of study) with 7 – 10 years manufacturing experience, preferably in heavy engineering industries.
- Previous department or team leadership experience preferred, demonstrating 7+ years of increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience developing TPM from the production floor through direct reports, essential.
- Demonstrated ability to support a long-term maintenance plan, with improvements in Reliability, KPIs and Cost savings.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and manage projects around process improvement.
- Working experience with order fulfillment, manufacturing or maintenance management, team development and project management is also required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule across multiple shifts, be on-call, and travel as necessary.
- Ability to uphold Safety standards, Good Manufacturing Practices and HSE standards and compliance.
- TPM Certifications, Lean Six Sigma, and/or continuous improvement strategy highly desired.
- Strong experience with plant maintenance software; SAP highly preferred.
- Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch, and stand during entire shift.
Agha Steel Industries is looking for Business Development Executives for its Industrial Gas Separation division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for expanding and diversifying the business market for Agha Steel’s Industrial Gases Division. The job role involves:
- Generating business sales of gases and following up on sales opportunities.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working on weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales inquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
Qualification and Experience:
The ideal candidate should be a graduate or masters with minimum one year of hard-core experience of sales and business development.
Previous experience ideally from a gas/chemical industry.
Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.